Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Color Me Rad run

My son, me and my BFF, Sara
I have been so busy with the two kids, training for my first 1/2 marathon with TNT (Team In Training), and actual fundraising for LLS (The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) that I just realized I never posted anything about my color run.

It was a great experience.  I had so much fun and I officially have a GREAT running partner.  My son, Lucas, at the age of 3 has finished his first 5k.  I was so proud.  He ran or walked at least 2.5 miles and I carried him for only the very end of the event for 0.6 miles.

He didn't like the water color bombs but over all he really enjoyed the run.
RIGHT BEFORE THE RUN, TEAM = Just Add Color

THIS WAS TAKEN BY A FELLOW RUNNER, RIGHT AFTER OUR FIRST BOMBING






No comments:

Post a Comment